- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal performance
- Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function
- Mental performance
The brain is the largest and most important part of your nervous system. It contains billions of neurons, and is home to thoughts and feelings. It receives and coordinates signals from your senses, movement and memory. The brain’s normal function is dependent on many nutrients. Clear Brain is based on a natural extract combination as well as vitamins and minerals.The content of iodine contributes to normal cognitive functions such as memory, attention and concentration. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance. thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 and B12 reduces fatigue and contribute to the normal function of the nervous system and normal psychological functions.
- Most people are a bit more forgetful with age. For many it happens after the age of 50 years.
- When you are stressed and anxious your brain shut down for rational thinking.
- Up to and during the exam, it is important to be able to focus and concentrate for best results.
New Nordic Clear Brain Tablets